Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: “To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services.”
The Brand Ambassador generates excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through event sampling and promotion. The individual will interact with consumers, clients, customers, and is responsible for understanding and implementing promotional techniques. This position will perform a wide range of activities ranging from brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and services.
Brand Awareness & Sales
- Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features.
- Interaction with consumers through sampling/distributing products and creating brand awareness and positive impressions.
- Responsible for ensuring brand talking points are communicated effectively with consumers.
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store and other venues to maximize sales and sales of related attachments.
Event Set-up and Breakdown
- Responsible for event set-up, sampling, and program breakdown.
- Ensure demonstration area is clean, organized, and correctly set up according to the instructions provided.
- Communicate pro-actively with event Supervisor.
- Accurately complete and timely submit HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc… Participate in mandatory on-line training and conference calls (paid).
- Attends initial training via on-line and conference call (specific date still TBD) as well as possible ongoing monthly product training, team meetings, client trainings, etc. (Paid) as a requirement.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable.
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and people skills, be natural problem solvers.
- Be professional and must have clean hygiene in appearance.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Able to stand and talk for entire shift.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Capable of set-up, event activation, breakdown.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate the details of the event and the participating brands to consumers.
- Has access to reliable transportation.
- Must be able to regularly commute to locations within a minimum of a 20 mile radius of your primary residence.